The Powertac E9R-UV is extremely powerful and compact. Second to none for its tactical applications; Featuring one handed operation to control four brightness levels and a UV light located on the side of the body. Using the latest CREE XM-L2 U3 LED to produce a maximum of 1300 Lumens. The E9R-UV is machined from aircraft grade aluminum, which makes it lightweight and durable. Having an IPX7 waterproof rating gives you peace of mind when using in inclement weather. Able to be submersible up to 1.5 meters makes a perfect fit for law enforcement, outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, and EDC. The included tactical holster is perfect for law enforcement, security guards, and soldiers alike. With the ability to mount the E9R-UV on any weapon platform, it elevates the light's tactical functionality. Disrupting Vision with every push of the button when set on high or strobe. The advantage definitely goes to the person who wields the E9R-UV.
- Powerful CREE XM-L2 U3 LED produces 1300 Lumens at the brightest setting including strobe.
- 200+ meters of throw to illuminate both long and short distances.
- Side mounted UV light for document and card examination.
- Simple user interface for tactical and self-defense . Integrated side switch for quick access of functions.
- Unique digital circuit technology to maximize battery life and give consistent light output.
- Reverse polarity protection. Protects from improper battery installation.
- 5 different settings that include 4 levels of brightness plus a UV light.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Has type III anodized finish.
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance.
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact.
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard. Submersible up to 1.5 meters under water.
- CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
- Battery: 2x CR123A/RCR123A or 1x 18650
- Max Beam Distance: 240 meters
- Length: 5.27"" (134mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1"" (25.4mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9"" (23mm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (73g) (excluding batteries)