The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Velcro divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Velcro divider can accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories. The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Velcro flaps to secure the NeatFreak onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets
- 1.5" shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad (removable)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 11"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Shoulder strap: adjusted length is 52" max. and 29" min.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.