Maxpedition's sequential folding pouch in an ultralight backpack format, weighing in at only 8 oz. (226 grams) empty! The body of the pack is made from foldable lightweight 420-Denier coated nylon fabric while the base is made from abrasion-reistant 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric. Front panel is gusseted near the base allowing contents to expand away from wearer's body. Dual shoulder straps of 0.75" webbing are used to cinch the pack's opening and are adjustable in length. The Rollypoly Backpack is an excellent choice for short outdoor or urban excursions, fits wallet, keys, a jacket, some snacks so you are not burdened by a full-size assault pack while enjoying your day off.
Rollypoly® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Belt: Integral closed loop, fits up to 3.5" belt
- Main compartment accomodates up to 100 oz. / 3 L hydration reservoir
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps
- Attach: 3" Tac Tie® (sold seperately), Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Folded size: 5"(L) x 2.5" (W) x 4.5" (H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size 13" (L) x 0.5" (W) x 16.5" (H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 420-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.